jobs in Amberley, 7410
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Note: this is initially a role over the summer period but for the right applicant it might extend throughout 2020.
- Your own transport will be necessary.
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Charles Upham Retirement Village has a strong…
- Ryman Healthcare's Charles Upham Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a warm and caring person who loves to help others Charles…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Safety and security during a shift.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
- Applicants must have a basic understanding of computers and a current NZ restricted or full driver's licence (or overseas equivalent), with ability to…
Waimakariri District Council
- A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the person who demonstrates the right attitude and has relevant and proven experience.
- The successful candidate will have a true passion for providing quality bakery products to the community.
- At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.