jobs in Banks Peninsula, Canterbury
- We are a busy, vibrant cafe on the Pohutukawa coast looking for some vibrant energy to join the team assisting with customer service - from waiting on tables to…
- Our Cafe opens seven days a week.
- It is a busy cafe offering breakfast and brunch to locals and new customers.
- Make and serve coffee and tea beverages.
Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company
- Provide quality, accurate and timely customer services involving daily processing of financial transactions.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met timely,…
Mount Pleasant, Canterbury
- Only 3 hours or so of work at the moment, but there is the possibility of future ongoing work for the right person.
- Holding Jib while it is fixed etc.
- Job can be casual and flexible hours.
- This is largely a consulting/advising role, not making the app yourself.
- Experience with progressive app design.
- First aid, general managers certificate and LCQ - preferred but not essential.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and…
Ocean Fisheries Ltd
- Deckhand- Experienced For Trawler - based in Lyttelton.
- A Full time positions has become available for Deck Hands to serve on medium sized trawler for a 12…
- You are passionate about driving operational best practice and have a solid understanding of shipping and port activities.
- Respected brand in the community.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.