jobs in Bay of Islands, Northland
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- To be the right applicant for the job, you should:
- This will involve engaging with customers, taking orders and assisting with making sure the front of house…
- We're looking for part time Room Attendants to join their friendly Housekeeping team in a fixed-term role at the Copthorne Hotel & Resort Bay of Islands.
paroa bay winery ltd
- Hello We looking for fit and willing to learn casual worker for vineyard in Russell.
- Job includes- leaf plucking trimming weed removal shoot thinning etc.
- Flexibility to work all shifts including weekends (some nights on occasion).
- Ability to work day and night shifts and tending to the private guest bar and…
- This is a busy and people focused role that requires an adaptable and flexible attitude to work.
- Behaviours that demonstrate St John's core values - Do the…
- This role at the Copthorne Hotel & Resort will include working in all areas of food and beverage service including the bar and our a la carte restaurant.
- A class 5 drivers licence is preferable.
- Come and grow your world with T&G!
- We are fresh food lovers who constantly strive to grow our world by maintaining year…
- A passion for counselling customers and finding the right pharmaceutical solution for them.
- A current Pharmacy Annual Practicing Certificate and previous…
- Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- A valid NZ driver’s licence Class 1.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.