jobs in Bells
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Our team in Rangiora is looking for someone reliable and dependable to join their team on a Saturday from 10am - 3pm.
- Assist Customers with styling ideas.
Waimakariri District Council
- We offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible working arrangements, which allow for a great work life balance.
- You will be required to have a current First Aid certificate for this role.
- As this is a part-time role, there is some flexibility in work hours and days, which…
- This is a Part Time position - working mainly across weekends and occasional late nights.
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- Ryman Healthcare's Charles Upham Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a warm and caring person who loves to help others Charles…
- They have a 3.5 yr old and are looking for care between the hours 3pm-6pm five days a week for approximately 3 months.
- Meal prep will be required.
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for our customers.
- We're all about diversity.
- This employer is looking for a PART-TIME waiter / bartender to join our fun and passionate team at their restaurant!
- Taking food and beverage orders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.