jobs in Blenheim, Marlborough
- Join us to deliver the current trends everyone wants.
- We are very engaged with our community locally and globally and through the Cotton On Foundation offer our…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
Villa Maria Winery
- Experience in the wine industry and an interest in wine would be an advantage, as would holding a valid forklift licence.
- A current NZ approved forklift licence is necessary, however if your licence has recently expired, we will support you in the renewal process.
- Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard.
- The successful candidate must have a full driver’s licence and whilst experience is preferred, we can train people with a willingness to learn.
- The successful candidate must have a full driver's licence and experience driving a harvester.
- Established in 1994, Wither Hills (owned under the Lion portfolio…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Able to lift and move heavy boxes, furniture or different types of freight?
- Driven to achieve good results?
- Have a keen eye for detail?
- Our interests span wine, horticulture, fruit bars and seafood and we export to over 25 countries throughout the world.
- Great time management is also essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.