jobs in Cardrona
- The successful candidate will work 30 hours per week (7:30am – 2:00pm) and will be flexible to cover holidays and sick leave.
- We have the opportunity for you!
- Legally be able to work in New Zealand – Have a current NZ Work Visa, if applicable (we will take people who hold 3 month working VISA's).
- This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys meeting different people from all over the world.
- We look forward to having you join our team over summer!!
- Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
- You will be washing dishes, keeping the kitchen tidy, making morning tea and general kitchen duties.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Looking for a career in exports or logistics?
- This position offers hands on experience in exporting fresh produce to China and the…
- There are a guaranteed 20 hours per week from now until February and the end date is flexible, making this an ideal summer job.
- Be physically fit and energetic.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Hours of Work are generally 7.30am - 5.00pm, 5 days per week, some late nights and early morning shifts may be required dependent on work, weather and snow…
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction.
- We are currently looking for an experienced Builder to work on the…
Rhythm & Alps
- If you are available over the New Year period and have a valid NZ working visa please send us your CV detailing your relevant experience with a brief email…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.