jobs in Featherston, Wellington
- You also hold a full NZ driver's licence and ideally, a forklift licence.
- For the right person we can assist to get the correct licences.
- The greatest inventions would not be brought to market without the right project management and administrative support.
- Please, no phone calls or emails.
- On the job training provided.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across…
- At the Ultimate Care Group we promise to care.
- We provide our residents and their families with exceptional care delivered by our remarkable people.
- Be flexible with your work hours – our busiest shifts are usually nights and weekends.
- Food preparation experience and cash handling ability would be great but…
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- It is flexible so we are able to shuffle the roster with adequate notice.
- Experience in hospitality is preferred along with a DM but we can give training to the…
- Caregiver required at Ultimate Care Palliser House - Recently opened!
- Full time, Part time or casual hours available!
- At least 1-2 years caregiving experience.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Are you a cleaner with an eye for detail?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Work in a supportive and fun team.
- The ideal candidate will bring a flexible approach, positive attitude and be prepared to commit to this challenging and rewarding work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.