jobs in Gibbston, Otago
- You will need to be confident asking the right questions, tailoring personalised solutions for customers, and educating them on making their banking easier.
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and…
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- We are open to applicants on a work visa, however you must have at least 6 months availability to work.
- We've been servicing our customers for over 95 years and…
- From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer.
- WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
- Legally be able to work in New Zealand – Have a current NZ Work Visa, if applicable (we will take people who hold 3 month working VISA's).
- This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys meeting different people from all over the world.
- We look forward to having you join our team over summer!!
Heritage Hotel Management
- Heritage Hotel Management operate Heritage, CityLife and Heritage Collection Hotels within New Zealand.
- Our focus is on delivering The Heritage Experience (T.H…
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- Now over 50 years old, we offer not only a unique experience for visitors, but also an awesome place to work.
- Mō tātou, ā, mō kā uri ā muri ake nei - for us and…
- You need to have full availability over this period and must be prepared to work during peak trading times.
- You need to have full availability From 1/Dec/2019 –…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.