jobs in Gisborne
- From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer.
- They live and shop the brands where they work.
- This is your first step to a career with Farmers or great earning potential over the holiday period.
- If you have the full availability over this period, please…
- Currently there are 20 stores across the country with opportunities for you to be part of a growing success and learn the art of making an authentic American…
- Due to the high volume of applications please bear with our hiring managers whilst they review these.
- It's that time of year again, Christmas!
- The right attitude is everything… Experience is not always necessary, if you have a genuine passion for food and shopping, customer first mentality, love…
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- We require a vibrant, energetic retail/storeroom assistant to join our team at our Hospice Shop over the summer break.
- Be reliable, honest, and punctual.
- The ability to be flexible with working hours and take on extra hours when required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks…
- Ryman Healthcare's Kiri Te Kanawa Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others?
Be the first to see new jobs in Gisborne
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.