jobs in Gore, Southland
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Farmlands are an award-winning Co-operative.
- We put our shareholders' future success at the centre of everything we do.
- Competitive base salary + Shareholding.
- You will be working rostered shifts from Monday to Saturday which can be flexible to suit the right candidate.
- Help us build New Zealand!
- You must have a good understanding of the importance of health and safety and be driven to ensure the job is 'done right, first time'.
- The job is located in Waimumu, around 12km from Gore, so you will need your own car and licence to get to the location.
- The Gore district provides a rural city lifestyle unrivalled by most, with exceptional community and recreational facilities.
- Gore location – tier 2 role.
- Have a mature outlook and a flexible approach;
- If you are ready for a change, how about a sport and recreation career?
- However, you must be a competent swimmer.
- We will provide extensive sales and product training to the right applicant.
- Some of our successful team members have come from contracting and farming…
Aitken Joinery Ltd
- The opportunity to join a very successful team which will be committed to ensuring your continued growth and development.competitive renumeration package,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.