jobs in Greytown, Wellington
- At the Ultimate Care Group we promise to care.
- We provide our residents and their families with exceptional care delivered by our remarkable people.
- Caregiver required at Ultimate Care Palliser House - Recently opened!
- Full time, Part time or casual hours available!
- At least 1-2 years caregiving experience.
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Lifting of the stock is involved and holders of a current LCQ will be preferred.
- Location: Masterton – CNR Russell St & Chapel St, Masterton.
- ( Paid training will be provided).
- Full training will be provided for this role.
- Preparing a variety of pizza bases to desired number as directed by Store…
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- You also hold a full NZ driver's licence and ideally, a forklift licence.
- For the right person we can assist to get the correct licences.
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- Ability to confidently and safely transport passengers in our disability vans (training also provided).
- The right to work in N.
- What does a Support Worker do?
- The key focus of this role is to provide outstanding service to students and staff from within the library/hub, while also supporting students with impairments…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.