jobs in Gulf Harbour, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
Red Beach, Auckland
Browns Bay, Auckland
- We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- One thing to note, we need a team who are available to work weekends, late nights…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We’re looking for the best.
- The right person will: be hard-working, enthusiastic and have excellent communications skills.
- We are NZ's largest specialist marine and motorhome accessories…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
Red Beach, Auckland
- Harbour Hospice is the only specialist, palliative care provider for families living in the Hibiscus Coast, North Shore and Warkworth / Wellsford communities.
- I'm looking for someone who can take photos of products and edit them for me.
- There is a range of beauty products (approx 100 items) - I need good high def…
Gulf Harbour, Auckland
- References will be required and any current or recent student will be asked to supply his/her last school report.
- Come and work with our friendly team!
- We are after a retail assistant to fill our, the position is mostly sole charge so you will need to be confident in dealing with people and handling money…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.