jobs in Hawera, Taranaki
- Our recruitment process will include an online interview, along with pre-employment checks (including medical and drug test, reference check, right to work and…
- Our recruitment process will include an online interview, pre-employment checks (including drug and medical, reference check, right to work and a police check).
South Taranaki District Council
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- If submitting an application, please ensure you provide a covering letter…
Taranaki District Health Board (New Plymouth/Hawer...
- Previous or current cleaning service experience.
- Current NZQA cleaning certificate Level 3 (desirable).
- Please click here for the job description.
- Demonstrated behaviours that align with St John's core values - Do the right thing, Side by side, Straight up, Make it better, Open minds.
- Solid understanding of and commercial experience with dairy manufacturing processes.
- Influential leadership role with regional oversight.
- For more information call Jake Harold on 04 471 8977 quoting reference 103919.
- Possess a Full, clean class 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 licence.
- Ability to work ‘hands on’.
Alpha Recruitment NZ
- Full training will be provided onsite.
- Must have right to work in NZ and to start immediately.
- Reliable transport and full, clean drivers licence is required.
- For more information call Jake Harold on 04 471 8977 quoting reference 103598.
- Have an understanding of mechanical environments.
- Over the counter part sales.
- We are ideally looking for someone to work from May 2019 to Dec 2019 but these dates are flexible.
- You will be working 8 to 10 sessions per week (flexible).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.