jobs in Helensville, 0800
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- One thing to note, we need a team who are available to work weekends, late nights…
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- You'll also need to be energetic, enthusiastic and possess a good degree of flexibility as working late nights and weekends will be required.
- Full training will be provided.
- We are New Zealand's largest farming Co-operative, employing more than 1400 people and found at over 100 sites nationally.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We’re looking for the best.
- Because our people use our products themselves, we pride ourselves on being able to help customers choose exactly the right gear – and saying ‘see you out there…
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- Sales and Service Assistant - Womenswear.
- At Farmers we're big on training and development and growing our people from within.
- Albany (North Shore), Auckland location.
- Auckland Transport delivers a world class standard of service to the people of Auckland.
- What's in it for you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.