jobs in Kapiti Coast, Wellington
- Full training and PPE provided.
- If you think you have the right stuff - don't delay.
- An understanding you will be on your feet for an 8 hour shift.
- We are seeking an excellent Teacher Aide to work with the teachers and students in our two Year 5 & 6 classes and as part of our supportive and collegial school…
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across New Zealand.
Paraparaumu Beach, Wellington
- We are looking for a Front house to join a fast and hard working team in Paraparaumu Beach!
- Your new workplace will be a busy and varied environment where you…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Full Driver’s licence required, F-endorsement is a bonus!
- What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive training will be provided.
- Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference to residents.
- Bupa Winara Care Home & Retirement Village.
- To be considered for this role, you need to have the 'right stuff' including common sense, reliability and a healthy, robust physical condition.
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Plus, it goes without saying that you'll need to demonstrate excellent judgement and decision-making skills in this role - we'll need to be able to trust you!
Kapiti Coast, Wellington
- Our Services are provided to twenty DHBs through a nationally agreed programme of work and to the six DHBs in the Central Region through a regionally agreed…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.