jobs in Lake Hayes
- From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer.
- WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
- Legally be able to work in New Zealand – Have a current NZ Work Visa, if applicable (we will take people who hold 3 month working VISA's).
- This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys meeting different people from all over the world.
- We look forward to having you join our team over summer!!
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and…
- This is for a full-time fixed-term role over our busy summer season, finishing at the end of April 2020.
- Are you fun and dynamic with a flair for sales?
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
Heritage Hotel Management
- Heritage Hotel Management operate Heritage, CityLife and Heritage Collection Hotels within New Zealand.
- Our focus is on delivering The Heritage Experience (T.H…
- Now over 50 years old, we offer not only a unique experience for visitors, but also an awesome place to work.
- Mō tātou, ā, mō kā uri ā muri ake nei - for us and…
- The shifts we be from 9am - 6pm and for the right person, we can be flexible with days.
- No experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.