jobs in Marlborough
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Previous administration experience would be ideal, however not essential for someone with the right attitude!
- Office and Administrative Support Worker.
- We are looking for Mussel Farm Support/Deckhands to join our team located in Havelock.
- Reporting directly to the Farming Support Manager and Skipper, you will…
- Provide language (Spanish) and cultural support alongside other settlement case workers and social workers as required.
- Have a full driver’s licence.
- Our interests span wine, horticulture, fruit bars and seafood and we export to over 25 countries throughout the world.
- Great time management is also essential.
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential.
- Engage with our customers face to face and over the phone to provide an excellent…
- You will pride yourself in having a strong health and safety focus, clean drivers licence along with a keen interest in technology, excellent verbal & written…
- Must have own vehicle and full licence.
- We are looking for general factory workers for various clients.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
- Knowledge and understanding of refugee resettlement in NZ, or…
- The work is located at a mussel factory in Havelock, for these particular positions we are offering the use of a company van from the AWF office 3 Nelson Street…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.