jobs in Masterton 5810
- The ability to be flexible with working hours and take on extra hours when required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for our customers.
- We're all about diversity.
- These hours are perfect for students or people who may want to pick up additional work, with casual or part time positions available.
- The right to work in N.
- Expectation: Participates in presentations to students and visitors.
- Students are diverse and are attracted to Massey because they want to.
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas.
- If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click or head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 567344 to apply.
- NZQA Level 4 or equivalent.
- You will be able to work Saturday's (not every Saturday - we are not that demanding) but every second/third and have a flexible approach to hours as they are…
- A clean Class 1 Drivers License with a current F endorsement and OSH Certificate.
- This position has become available for an immediate start helping our client…
- Working for a great local company with over 80 years of experience in the food industry, our client produces a range of familiar products that we all know and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.