jobs in Masterton, Wellington
- From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer.
- They live and shop the brands where they work.
- Due to the high volume of applications please bear with our hiring managers whilst they review these.
- It's that time of year again, Christmas!
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- Ability to work flexible retail hours.
- At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and…
- Ability to be available to work a flexible roster which may include evenings and late nights across the 7 days of the week and which may also include some…
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- Lifting of the stock is involved and holders of a current LCQ will be preferred.
- Masterton – CNR Russell St & Chapel St, Masterton.
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Flexible work hours - 20 - 30 hours per week.
- We are looking for the RIGHT person, not necessarily the most qualified or experienced.
- This employer is looking for hardworking and reliable students for stocktaking in Masterton Tuesday 22nd October.
- Have good numeracy and communication skills.
Be the first to see new jobs in Masterton, Wellington
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.