jobs in Morrinsville, 3300
- As this is a customer focused role, previous experience would be an advantage, however full training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Advanced understanding of lending services and policy and procedures.
- To originate transactions and support Agribusiness Managers in the development and…
- Applications close Friday 20th December 2019.
- As part of our Kitchen team you’ll help create a homely place for our residents.
- This is a part time role.
- Applications Close Wednesday 18th November 2019.
- You will be committed to making sure our residents enjoy all they have earned in-life as you support their…
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- A First Aid Certificate is NOT required for this role.
- Helping to deliver meals, making drinks.
- However, applicants must be 18 years and over to be considered.
- If you are the right person, looking for an opportunity to do the work you love, within a busy retail environment where you get to support the local community,…
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Assist with ordering stock and stock takes.
- Assist with Food Safety Supervisor duties.
- This, along with exceptional customer service, is what makes The Warehouse the store of choice for over 90% of New Zealanders and we're really proud of that!
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.