jobs in Myross Bush, Southland
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Setting up reception, including ensuring reception and patient waiting area is clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- In this role your work day will include:
- We welcome applications from a variety of people who:
- A job description and application form is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is driven by results to ensure the job is done right, first time and has the drive for continuous improvement.
- You'll be the kind of person who:
- Due to an opportunity we have a vacancy in our Produce department picking and packing orders ready for distribution to the Southland region.
- The hours can be flexible but would need to work in with our schedule.
- Looking for the right person to join our team on casual basis and help with our warehouse…
- We are a not-for-profit, award-winning education provider with NZQA category 1 endorsement, that has been providing English language and social support to adult…
HW Richardson Group
- HWR has very diverse interests and offers a number of career pathways.
- Our goal is to enable every employee to reach their potential and to be regarded as a…
- At Southern Cross Produce the home of SoSweet produce we supply quality Bunch Carrots and Parsnips throughout NZ.
- Training is provided where required.
- We are a regionally significant business: with annual revenue, in excess of $2bn, 7,000 employees, seven offshore offices,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.