jobs in Otago
Central Otago District Council
- General, archives and property filing / general reception filing.
- Receipt all monies received through the mail or over the counter, ensure all banking.
- Work availability Mornings, Afternoons, Nights, Graveyard (all night), Weekdays, Weekends.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously…
- Previous retail cashier experience would be an advantage, but full training is also provided if needed.
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and…
- From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer.
- They live and shop the brands where they work.
- The successful candidate will work 30 hours per week (7:30am – 2:00pm) and will be flexible to cover holidays and sick leave.
- We have the opportunity for you!
- Glassons is an iconic women’s fashion brand that is dedicated to delivering the latest trends by drawing inspiration from all over the world.
- Deliver fast, effective service that is right the first time!
- An excellent opportunity to establish your network within a community and create a personal brand…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.