jobs in Paraparaumu, Wellington
- This is a casual position on an as needed basis - ongoing work may come from this for the right candidate.
- We are a not for profit that support 15-24 year olds…
- A strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and the ability to work flexible and early hours.
- Previous experience and demonstrated knowledge in the…
- Competitive Salary + 10% bonus + Health Insurance.
- We have a strong work / life balance culture.
- Develop your Career with the Market Leader in Paint.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Most important of all you will have a flexible and “can-do” attitude in tune with our values as this is an exciting busy role within a great team!
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Charles Fleming Retirement Village has a strong…
- Comprehensive training will be provided.
- Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference to residents.
- Bupa Winara Care Home & Retirement Village - Winara…
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 senior living and…
- For any queries please email us at email@example.com (Please note: applications must be submitted online via our careers site and will not be…
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across New Zealand.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.