jobs in Pukekohe, Auckland
- Be flexible with your work hours – our busiest shifts are usually nights and weekends.
- Food preparation experience and cash handling ability would be great but…
- You'll also need to be energetic, enthusiastic and possess a good degree of flexibility as working late nights and weekends will be required.
Tonkin + Taylor
- Students who are keen and motivated to Tonkin + Taylor on a casual basis to assist with periods of high workload over the summer, on an as and when basis.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Pukekohe Park is holding the Ssangyong Counties Cup Day on Saturday 23rd November 2019.
- With a number of corporate marquees, private functions, and public bars…
- A full NZ Drivers Licence.
- Come and grow your world with T&G!
- We are fresh food lovers who constantly strive to grow our world by maintaining year-round…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for our customers.
- Eyeing up a particular pair?
- We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible.
- We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the…
- This is a Christmas Casual postion Flexible availability is required – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.