jobs in Putaruru, 3411
- Ability to work flexible retail hours.
- At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and…
- Due to the high volume of applications please bear with our hiring managers whilst they review these.
- Our Christmas opportunities are Fixed Term and you will be…
- The ability to be flexible with working hours and take on extra hours when required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks…
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- You’ll need the right to work in New Zealand and to be happy to complete a Ministry of Justice check as part of the recruitment process.
- Flexible shifts to enhance your work/life balance!
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged…
- We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be…
- Full details of responsibilities are available in the Job Description.
- South Waikato District Council is currently going through a period of growth and change,…
- Everything you do will be underpinned by your solid understanding of retail and what makes a store hum with activity and profitability.
- Ability to be available for work across the 7 days of the week which may include evenings and late nights and some public holidays.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.