jobs in Rangiora, Canterbury
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
Waimakariri District Council
- We offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible working arrangements, which allow for a great work life balance.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Our team in Rangiora is looking for someone reliable and dependable to join their team on a Saturday from 10am - 3pm.
- Assist Customers with styling ideas.
- This is a Part Time position - working mainly across weekends and occasional late nights.
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- Value integrity and doing things the right way.
- Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery making Smiggle the world’s…
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- Translate tech to help customers pick the right products.
- Can you talk tech in a non-techie way?
- Brilliant. You should chat to us because we're looking for a…
- Ryman Healthcare's Charles Upham Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a warm and caring person who loves to help others Charles…
- They have a 3.5 yr old and are looking for care between the hours 3pm-6pm five days a week for approximately 3 months.
- Meal prep will be required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.