jobs in Riverhead, Auckland
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- One thing to note, we need a team who are available to work weekends, late nights…
- We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours.
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for our customers.
- Eyeing up a particular pair?
- This is a Christmas Casual postion Flexible availability is required – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals.
- You'll also need to be energetic, enthusiastic and possess a good degree of flexibility as working late nights and weekends will be required.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Currently there are 20 stores across the country with opportunities for you to be part of a growing success and learn the art of making an authentic American…
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We’re looking for the best.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.