jobs in Rolleston, 7614
Selwyn District Council
- In this rewarding and varied role you will work alongside customers in the library and within the community, helping them to connect to and use the wide range…
- The right attitude is everything… Experience is not always necessary, if you have a genuine passion for food and shopping, customer first mentality, love…
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Our team are constantly receiving huge volumes of goods, then processing and despatching them across the country.
- Problem solving and time management skills.
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Successful applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit as well as reliable transport.
- Our customers by taking orders.
- With over 160 stores internationally and an exciting expansion project underway, if you live and breathe retail, thrive off the exciting challenges that retail…
- Previous experience would be an advantage, however is not a requirement as full training will be provided.
- Hours are very flexible and can be made to suit your…
Heritage Hotel Management
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Great staff benefits including uniform and complimentary hotel nights.
- With your front office experience packed neatly in your luggage, right next to your warm…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.