jobs in Rosedale, Southland
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- The ability to be flexible with working hours and take on extra hours when required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks…
- (visa must be valid for at least 10 months).
- A collaborative and inclusive culture with flexible and agile work practices that focus on our peoples' wellbeing.
- If you are interested and even if you would like one or two shifts a week could you let me know and we will organise an interview.
- Is driven by results to ensure the job is done right, first time and has the drive for continuous improvement.
- You'll be the kind of person who:
- A variety of shifts are required to be worked each week including nights and weekends.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year Healthcare…
- Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference to residents.
- Bupa are looking for Kitchen Assistant to join the team in our Bupa Ascot Care Home.
- Our client is a major player when it comes to working for a better Southland community.
- They are looking for a Manager to lead the Customer Support team in the…
- We are happy to discuss flexible work arrangements and you will be well supported and remunerated for the position.
- To be successful in the role you will have:
- As part of the selection process, an offer of employment will be contingent on applicants undergoing a pre-employment medical which includes a urine drug test,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.