jobs in Saint Andrews
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist customers to find the right product for them.
- For this reason, anyone on a work visa must have at least…
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas.
- CBay Café are on the lookout for a Part Time Café Assistant who can hit the ground running and keep our café humming.
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- The right candidate will be a friendly, energetic and positive team player with a solutions-focussed attitude and reliable work ethic.
- Silver Fern Farms Pareora is seeking applications for seasonal staff for our Pareora processing plant in Timaru, for day and afternoon shifts.
- Drug and alcohol testing – assist the HR team with pre-employment, random and reasonable cause testing on a regular basis (NB: training will be provided to the…
South Canterbury District Health Board (Timaru)
- Current New Zealand training certificate in patient care or relevant experience.
- A full driver's licence.
- Child Development Team - Timaru Hospital.
- An understanding of best practice Human Resource Management and Employment Relations.
- At Farmers we pride ourselves on providing a first class customer…
- Have a full clean Class 1 drivers licence and a proven safe driving record.
- Hilton Haulage is a diverse, well established organisation offering transport and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.