jobs in Stoke, Nelson
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
- Late night position, 5 days a week approx between the hours of 4-11.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- This employer is looking for students to work as vineyard staff over the Summer.
- Starting ASAP and finishing 24th December.
- You will need to be confident asking the right questions, tailoring personalised solutions for customers, and educating them on making their banking easier.
- Translate tech to help customers pick the right products.
- Can you talk tech in a non-techie way?
- Brilliant. You should chat to us because we're looking for a…
- Is cooking for others your passion?
- Use your empathy for people to make a difference.
- Connect to others through care and compassion.
- You are a person who has:
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- The employer will be monitoring students closely for the first three days, just to ensure a high quality of work is being performed.
- This may include late nights and weekend days.
- We are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and…
Acurity Health Group
- A valid work Visa is also required.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Full-time Medical Secretary - Wakefield Specialist Medical Centre and GE Centre.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.