jobs in Te Awamutu, 3800
- We start employing staff from early December with the peak season in January and February, the end date is flexible.
- If you are looking for a challenging career within the meat industry we are currently recruiting for Trainee Meat Inspectors to be based in Te Aroha.
- Ideally hold a minimum of First Responder qualification although full training may be provided for the right candidate.
- We have been in business for over 30 years and are recognised as being good employers.
- We require pickers for blackberries, raspberries and boysenberries!
- This is a full time summer position till the end of our blueberry season (expected to be around the end of February, but could be a week more or less depending…
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- You will be committed to making sure our residents enjoy all they have earned in-life as you support their unique needs in partnership with their families.
- Get ready to roll up your sleeves and learn the ins and outs of successful management when you take your first step into leadership.
- This is the gig for you!
- Our Copy Centre is one of the key areas in our store.
- Customers come to us for all their print and copy needs and expect exceptional insights and service from…
- As part of our Kitchen team you’ll help create a homely place for our residents.
- Day to day, assist with the provision of food preparation and other kitchen…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.