jobs in Te Puke, 3119
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- You’re the one who makes it all happen.
- The stock is ready to sell and customers are ready to be thrilled because you’ve made our shelves look brilliant –…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
Te Maunga, Bay of Plenty
- Applicants must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Will have 2+ years' experience in a reception / customer service role (face-to-face and…
- It is highly preferred that you have experience using Unleashed and Xero, but we can always provide some training for the right fit.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- One thing to note, we need a team who are available to work weekends, late nights…
Te Puke, Bay of Plenty
- You must hold a valid WHV IRD number and NZ bank account.
- We are looking for people who enjoy working outdoors are physically fit and like to work as a team as…
- You will already have some experience working in a commercial kitchen and hold a food safety certificate (Unit Standard 167), or be happy to train for one.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.