jobs in Waiheke Island, Auckland
- In return, you’ll be immersed in a team of remarkable and talented Librarians who have a passion for people, their community and who love making a difference in…
- Open and sort all incoming correspondence for attention of General Manager, source information as necessary to enable a prompt and accurate response.
- We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours.
- Experience a definite plus but training will be provided.
- Shifts are fairly flexible, with the ability to work up to six days a week if you'd like.
- Want to get paid to have FUN at work?
- Looking for a CAREER in the food industry?
- Do you absolutely LOVE Mexican food?
- You’ll find that here.
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for our customers.
- We're all about diversity.
- You will have lived experience and sound understanding of a diverse Auckland community or communities relevant to the panel being applied for.
Botany Downs, Auckland
- At Farmers we're big on training and development and growing our people from within.
- So, if you want a career in retail, and not just a job - come and join our…
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ/AU residency or a valid NZ work visa, be located or relocating to NZ, and be willing to take part in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.