jobs in Waikanae 5036
- A strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and the ability to work flexible and early hours.
- Previous experience and demonstrated knowledge in the…
- Most important of all you will have a flexible and “can-do” attitude in tune with our values as this is an exciting busy role within a great team!
- Competitive Salary + 10% bonus + Health Insurance.
- We have a strong work / life balance culture.
- Develop your Career with the Market Leader in Paint.
- This is a casual position on an as needed basis - ongoing work may come from this for the right candidate.
- We are a not for profit that support 15-24 year olds…
- Ability to confidently and safely transport passengers in our disability vans (training also provided).
- The right to work in N.
- What does a Support Worker do?
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Charles Fleming Retirement Village has a strong…
- Comprehensive training will be provided.
- Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference to residents.
- Bupa Winara Care Home & Retirement Village - Winara…
- For any queries please email us at email@example.com (Please note: applications must be submitted online via our careers site and will not be…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- MPI Qualifications and first aid certification would be a bonus but can be provided for outstanding applicants.
- Very good levels of physical fitness.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.