jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
- This is a Christmas Casual postion Flexible availability is required – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals.
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for our customers.
- We're all about diversity.
- You'll also need to be energetic, enthusiastic and possess a good degree of flexibility as working late nights and weekends will be required.
- We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours.
- One thing to note, we need a team who are available to work weekends, late nights, and during the Christmas and New Year period, so please be honest and upfront…
- We are seeking a friendly and professional receptionist to work between the reception front desk and the call centre.
- Fixed term role until Feb 2020.
- Currently there are 20 stores across the country with opportunities for you to be part of a growing success and learn the art of making an authentic American…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We’re looking for the best.
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- All training and equipment is provided.
- Working up to 5 days from Monday to Sunday over the Christmas and New Year period.
- Skills you will need are...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.