jobs in Waitoa, Waikato
- As this is a customer focused role, previous experience would be an advantage, however full training will be provided to the right candidate.
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- (This end date is flexible) 6 am start daily.
- Assisting in making up feeds.
- Stable Hands required for fixed term contracts.
- Filling feed bins and water.
- If you are the right person, looking for an opportunity to do the work you love, within a busy retail environment where you get to support the local community,…
- Helping to deliver meals, making drinks.
- However, applicants must be 18 years and over to be considered.
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
J Swap Contractors
- Training will be provided but qualifications such as.
- Positive Health & Safety attitude required.
- Work experience is preferred but not essential.
J Swap Contractors
- Training will be provided but holding a current.
- Excavators, graders, rollers, water carts and dump trucks.
- Wheels, Tracks and Rollers’ Licence is an advantage.
- Store Managers for Bridgestone New Zealand Ltd occupy a managerial and leadership role in a Company Store.
- The Store Manager is responsible for overall store…
- Shape a rewarding career in a supportive, flexible and collaborative work environment.
- Work Hours: Full time, with flexible opportunities.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of the Bank’s initial and ongoing information base requirements and positions this appropriately with the Borrower.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.