jobs in Wanaka, 9305
- This role is the first point of contact for our customers, the face of BNZ.
- You'll help with general product and service enquiries and perform over the counter…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Gardening experience is not required and all equipment is provided.
- Looking for a reliable and punctual individual who is physically fit and able for one hour a…
- Are you looking to be part of a great team enviroment?
- With people who are passionate about food and what they do.
- 3-4 days per week.
- And that's the secret to our success - having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles.
- You will quickly discover whether you might be the…
- Only those people with a legal right to work in NZ should apply.
- All applications must be submitted on the official Employment Application Form available on the…
- We are looking for a few new staff members to help us for the Summer season and beyond in both the wholesale and retail areas of our store.
Mainland Linen Services
- Good $$$ to the right person.
- You will need a clean NZ or international drivers licence and be a safe competent driver.
- 12 hours per day (Generally 8am to 8pm).
- We are currently on the lookout for an ambassador of the Cardrona way of life to lead the on mountain ticket office & guest services team in both summer &…
- Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.