jobs in Wanaka, Otago
- As Guest Service Agent, you will be responsible for carrying out key daily tasks on the reception desk from checking in and out Owners and guests, answering…
- Deliver fast, effective service that is right the first time!
- An excellent opportunity to establish your network within a community and create a personal brand…
- We are looking for a few new staff members to help us for the Summer season and beyond in both the wholesale and retail areas of our store.
- We are looking for three keen and able labourers to commence immediately in Wanaka.
- You will be required to work 40-45 hours per week until the end of January.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a Resort/Hotel environment is desirableAbility to work a flexible roster, including weekends and school holiday…
- The suitable candidate will hold an Avalanche Stage Two qualification, or the New Zealand Certificate in Avalanche Risk Management (Level 6), a current…
- An hour of 'me time' each week to do whatever it is that lifts you up.
- Knowledge of the area and an active participant in the local community to help build a…
- We support a flexible and energising environment that will allow you to be your best inside and outside of work.
- Come and tell us how we could do things better!
- Your skills and experience in recreation and historic work will be vitally important in supporting other staff, community groups and volunteers to deliver on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.