jobs in Whangaparaoa, 0930
- We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- One thing to note, we need a team who are available to work weekends, late nights…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We’re looking for the best.
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial however not necessary as full training will be provided.
- This employer is after an enthusiastic and reliable…
- I'm looking for someone who can take photos of products and edit them for me.
- There is a range of beauty products (approx 100 items) - I need good high def…
- Update our Wordpress websites, including fixing broken links and updating pricing and content (some training will be provided).
Gulf Harbour, Auckland
- References will be required and any current or recent student will be asked to supply his/her last school report.
- Come and work with our friendly team!
- You will need to be confident asking the right questions, tailoring personalised solutions for customers, and educating them on making their banking easier.
- Due to these requirements, most students on student visas will be ineligible for this role.
- No experience is required and all training is provided, however…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.