jobs in Yaldhurst, Canterbury
Sort by: relevance -
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- Are you ready to join our team at our Peter Alexander store, Riccarton as a Part Time Sales Assistant?
- *The hours required for this role are Sunday 12 - 4…
- Ability to be available to work a flexible roster which may include evenings and late nights across the 7 days of the week and which may also include some…
- SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting…
- You need to have full availability over this period and must be prepared to work during peak trading times.
- You need to have full availability From 1/Dec/2019 –…
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Ability to work flexible retail hours.
- At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and…
New Zealand Blood Service (NZBS)
- The New Zealand Blood Service is an essential service operating in a unique sector of the healthcare environment.
- If so, then this role could be for you.
- You'll have a thorough understanding of Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat) within a PC environment, and be reliable and flexible with…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Flexible to work extra hours if needed.
- What is in it for you?
- $19.00 - $20.00 + 8% holiday pay.
- Monday to Friday shifts - No weekends!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.