jobs in Addington, Canterbury
You refined by:
OneStaff Christchurch Ltd (undo)
- We are urgently looking for a group of motivated people to join this National household name on for food packing work on a weekly basis.
- 5-15 hours per week.
- Are you a motivated Office Administrator interested in temporary administration work?
- We are looking for people to join our pool for both long and short-term…
- Please note when registering with us you will need an up to date CV, birth certificate with form of photo ID or a passport and the name and contact details for…
- Immediate starts for the right candidates.
- Photo ID, either an overseas or NZ passport or NZ drivers license and birth certificate.
- Our Hornby based client is on the lookout for staff for a wide range of positions for their busy operation.
- This is a great opportunity for long-term work with…
- Have own transport and current Drivers Licence.
- We are currently looking for motivated individuals who are interested in physical labour within a warehouse &…
- Building boxes for parts distribution and other stores.
- Our client are a leading mechanical engineering firm based here in Christchurch.
- An understanding of ladder logic and fault diagnostic is essential, along with working knowledge of operating systems and platform, such as Fanuc, Siemens or…
- This is a 7 day a week site - you will be working 4x10 hr shifts over any of those days on a roster that changes regularly - so you must be flexible and…
- Trade Qualification not necessarily needed.
- OneStaff currently have a number of welding vacancies for a variety of Engineering companies in Christchurch.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.