jobs in Addington, Canterbury
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business and that remains true today.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Currently there are 20 stores across the country with opportunities for you to be part of a growing success and learn the art of making an authentic American…
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for our customers.
- We're all about diversity.
- You will be making sure the products are priced and that promotions are clearly ticketed, the right signage, as well as the store is clean and tidy.
- Ryman Healthcare's Anthony Wilding Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others…
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Training will be provided to help keep you at the forefront of technology and product ranges.
- Maintain your drive to succeed by being flexible and adaptable to…
- Referral Bonuses are only applicable to current employees of the adidas Group area Pacific.
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and…
- In this role you will be responsible for making sure our customers receive fast service at the checkout and that they feel valued.
- Do you enjoy helping others?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.