jobs in Addington, Canterbury
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right…
- Outgoing/vibrant personality who can easily communicate with a wide range of people.
- Due to significant growth we're looking for a superstar Business Operations…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- Late hours of work will be required.
- Successful applicants will need to be available for Graveyard shifts which finishes at…
Advanced Personnel Ltd
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Do you want to gain more experience in a certain field?
- Ryman Healthcare's Essie Summers Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a warm and caring person who loves to help others Essie…
Te Runanga Group
- A high achiever in their current role and want to make the next step in their career a positive one.
- Our Dairy team consists of eight dairy farms and five dairy…
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Are you a cleaner with an eye for detail?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Work in a supportive and fun team.
- Setting up reception, including ensuring reception and patient waiting area is clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- In this role your work day will include:
- In this admin based advisory role, you'll work with event organisers facilitating their applications for event permits, consents and approvals such as traffic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.