jobs in Airport Oaks, Auckland
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a valid student/work visa).
- We are a New Zealand owned Life Sciences company that supplies raw…
- This position is responsible for responding to incoming sales inquiries from customers and converting these into confirmed sales and bookings at the appropriate…
- Full training is provided , however, applicants will need manual gearbox experience in order to be successful in the role.
- We are a New Zealand owned small business that sells costume Jewelry, Body Piercings and watches.
- We have two kiosk locations in ST LUKES and NORTHWEST shopping…
- Our Contact Centre team are a really genuine caring community with engaged managers who are open and always available to help.
- Who are we looking for?
- Working hours can be flexible and the only thing we ask in return is results.
- For the right candidate this role could lead to a full time position.
- We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible.
- Doing what's right & taking ownership for getting things done.
Auckland City, Auckland
- You'll need to have a valid NZ working visa.
- It would be a big advantage if you have a tertiary qualification, and we'd love it if you could speak a second…
- You will be provided with training in different areas of housekeeping.
- Experience in a similar role or a passion to enter this vibrant industry.
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Logan Campbell Retirement Village has a strong…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.