jobs in Akina, 4122
You refined by:
Havelock North, Hawke's Bay
- We require 6 people for kiwifruit - Thinning and maintenance in the Opotiki - Bay of Plenty.
- This work will be available for 16 weeks starting Now.
Napier, Hawke's Bay
- We are regularly searching this Talent Pool to find the right people when new Beauty Counter roles come available.
- Sell a make up phenomenon!
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- To be considered for this position, please apply online and attach a current CV.
- We have an opening for an Engineers Trade Assistant in a busy Hastings engineering firm.
- This is a long term opportunity for someone that is interested in this…
- We are looking for a keen labourer with a class 2 license to work along side a roading company.
- This diverse role requires you to drive a vehicle to multiple…
- We are specialists in the Aged Care sector and take pride in the service and staff we provide to our clients and their residents.
- Free flu shots for all staff.
- Get paid to stay fit.
- We are looking for people who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and get stuck into heavy labouring roles.
- Keep fit while you earn.
- Have a valid FORKLIFT LICENCE.
- Are you based in Sunny Hawkes Bay with your licence wanting work or fancy a change?
- Own car and driving licence.
- The position will involve preparation of steel for the spray painter:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or automotive powdercoating, sheetmetal, assembly…
- Class 2 licence an advantage.
- We are on the hunt for concrete labourers, experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work in the sunny outdoors and be physically…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.