You refined by:
Ashburton, Canterbury (undo)
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
- Operate as the go-to person and primary point of contact for the site.
- ANZCO Foods Limited is one of New Zealand's largest exporters employing over 3,000 staff…
- Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing…
- Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Ideally hold class 1 licence.
- With over 45 branches nationwide, we are proud to be involved in every…
- An understanding that your success is based on exceptional customer service, relationship building and solution selling skills – you want to help customers make…
- This is an excellent ‘foot in the door’ opportunity for a self-motivated and flexible individual who loves customer interaction and is keen to build their…
- Great opportunity for someone with either primary industry experience or someone mechanically minded and looking to begin a career in the seed industry -All…
- So we need students to get local cafes, bars, council facilities on board in the region.
- RefillNZ is a grass roots campaign that aims to prevent plastic…
- A current New Zealand driver’s licence (Manual car.
- Licence or preferable class two licence).
- Ashburton is a vibrant and buoyant district.
- At EA Networks, we are focused on ensuring our community.
- Has access to world class, reliable and affordable network.
- Lights on and the web connected.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.