jobs in Amberley, Canterbury
Waimakariri District Council
- A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the person who demonstrates the right attitude and has relevant and proven experience.
- The successful candidate will have a true passion for providing quality bakery products to the community.
- At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to…
- Current Police Check, Working at Heights, Confined Space and Working with Children qualifications.
- Advanced understanding and use of cloud based field…
- Candidates must be flexible to work shifts that can start at 4am.
- Candidates must also be able to work shifts over a seven day period.
- If you are a current employee seeking additional hours- please be sure you mention this.
- Part Time Cleaning Rangiora - Retail.
- This is a permanent role.
- There is the potential to earn lots of money, working flexible rostered hours.
- No experience in sales is necessary as full training (2 days paid) will be given…
- A valid NZ Full driver’s license.
- Applications close 17th December 2019.
- To enable smarter farming for a better New Zealand ™.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.