jobs in Amberley, Canterbury
- Family are flexible with days and start times around 3pm.
- Family are seeking a Nanny to support Mum in the home for the evening routines e.g meal prep and…
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Safety and security during a shift.
- We are flexible and can work in with other commitments.
- Doing some household duties which include snack and meal preparation, bed making, laundry.
- The successful candidate will have a true passion for providing quality bakery products to the community.
- At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to…
- Current Police Check, Working at Heights, Confined Space and Working with Children qualifications.
- Advanced understanding and use of cloud based field…
Pioneer Facility Services NZ PTY Limited
- Experience preferred but training can be provided.
- The candidate can work temporarily with no restriction on hours (Preferred).
- Candidates must be flexible to work shifts that can start at 4am.
- Candidates must also be able to work shifts over a seven day period.
- If you are a current employee seeking additional hours- please be sure you mention this.
- Part Time Cleaning Rangiora - Retail.
- This is a permanent role.
- There is the potential to earn lots of money, working flexible rostered hours.
- No experience in sales is necessary as full training (2 days paid) will be given…
- A valid NZ Full driver’s license.
- Applications close 17th December 2019.
- To enable smarter farming for a better New Zealand ™.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.