jobs in Arrowtown, Otago
You refined by:
Queenstown, Otago (undo)
- The Tradestaff team are busy working from home taking applications and interviewing over Skype/video call during this period.
- Long term -> Permanent roles.
- CHEFS / COOKS / KITCHEN HANDS LOOKING FOR STAFF BEFORE THE BUSY SUMMER SEASON KICKS OFF!!!
- All applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work Visa.
- We are currently looking for an experienced Grader Operator for our Queenstown and Cromwell…
- Use protective safety equipment provided when operating machinery and manual working tools (e.g. hoist, grinder, floor jacks, impact gun, compressor and work…
- Join New Zealand's leading plumbing services company!
- Enjoy job security with the successful and growing Laser Group.
- Join an award winning company.
Flints Plumbing Ltd
- FOREMAN PLUMBER REQUIRED TO RUN LARGE COMMERCIAL PROJECT.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR ON SITE MANAGEMENT OF STAFF & MATERIALS.
- WORK VEHICLE, PHONE & UNIFORM SUPPLIED.
Remarkables Towing Ltd
- Be available to work flexible hours (shift work, after hour call outs).
- Have a minimum of 2 years truck driving experience and hold current licences, 1 & 2.
- Knowledge of and adherence to best practice techniques, current legislation and local government requirements.
- Find and clear blockages in drainage systems.
- If candidates are required to travel between the locations, accommodation and travel expenses will be provided to successful applicants if applicable.
- Canstaff is a New Zealand owned and operated Recruitment and labour hire company.
- Canstaff is a Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer with offices…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.